- soften in its social skill demands,
- be more open to differences in people to some extent not even really seeing disability,
- needs to be more friendly and more loving,
- needs to become less indivualistic and more open to interdependence among people.
- do not make high social skill demands of others,
- are more open to differences in people to the point of not even seeing disability,
- tend to be friendly and loving,
- and perhaps due to their disability are less independent and more dependent or interdependent.