“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” George Orwell


Friday, August 16, 2013

Video answers to questions...What does the Bible say about disability?


I am going to periodically post links to video responses to questions often raised by people interested in aspects of disability and people impacted by impairments.  The video link will be provided and there will be an opportunity to comment and/or pose further questions either on YouTube or here attached to specific blog entries.

The next question I want to address is, "What does the Bible say about disability?"  These answers will be brief, but as you will see from the video I will do what I can to take the questions on and provide the best response that I am able.

God bless and here is the next link.

McNair



4 comments:

therese said...

it would be helpful if you make yourself aware that also people who have English as second or third language like to make the best of it for themselves.
So please pronounce clearly and try not to bring your hand bevor your mouth or lips. This will be helpful for a lot of people!
Thank you for your wise insight in disability and theology.

Jeff McNair said...

Thank you for the constructive criticism! I will try to take it to heart.

Timlikely said...

Hi Jeff, I was wondering what you would say are some of the major hindrances that prevent Churches from becoming more inclusive and understanding of individuals with disability.
Tim

Jeff McNair said...

Great question, Tim! I will work on preparing an answer for you.
McNair